Control your Weight with Hypnotherapy

Controlling your weight with Hypnotherapy is one of the most effective methods as seen on DATELINE NBC. One of the reasons it works so well is it can motivate you completely, and can eliminate all those nasty cravings that just set you back. If you decide that this is what you want to do you first need to understand the facts and myths about Hypnosis for weight management.
First is you have to want to make the change. Hypnosis can't make you do things you don't want to do. What it will do is help you change the priority of helping yourself from being some place on the second or third page, to the top of the first page. When that happens your thinking starts to change. And when your thinking starts to change then you start to change too.
The second thing you need look at is if you are on any type of medication that may make you gain weight. For example Actos for diabetics has this side effect. If you are you need to talk to whoever provided you with this medication and find another that doesn't have this side effect. No weight management program Hypnosis or other will be very effective if fighting medications. The best you may hope for is a standoff. I offer Hypnotherapy for getting off antidepressant medication if you feel you may not need them anymore.
Third is we will sit down in the first session and see what works for you. I have found that no two people have exactly the same reason for their weight problem. For some it is just too little time, for others it is low motivation and discouragement from past attempts. One of the biggest problems with weight gain after diet's is people just go back to what they were doing after the hit their goal. It is a reward they give themselves for a job well done. Hypnotherapy for weight management is not a diet. It is simply habit modification. So there is no starving yourself (unless you want to). When we eliminate our bad habits and replace them with good habits, your body will change all by itself!!! Because of this new way of thinking, we don't feel the desire to change back to the negative ways as a reward.
This is not the overnight fix. You can expect to have your body weight change by 1% to 1.5% per week. Your weight change was gradual with the bad habits, so you can expect the same with good habits. This form of Hypnotherapy is also used for people who need to gain weight. I have helped several people who have had eating disorders like Anorexia Bulimia. The Hypnotherapy for most people is 3 to 5 sessions and each session is one week apart.
At the end of your therapy you can purchase a custom CD that is based on your therapy. You will also learn self Hypnosis so you can maintain your motivation as long as you wish. After you have mastered self Hypnosis then you can choose to come back and learn how to sculpt your body with Hypnosis. Hypnosis provides us with the added strength we need to overcome challenges in our lives. We use 5% of our mind day to day. When a person is in Hypnosis the other 95% can be accessed. When this happens problems that were big become small and easy to deal with.
To see an overview of how this therapy is most typically conducted click here.

Should you desire to set up a appointment please
Contact me for your free confidential phone consultation.


Home Page ] Become an Alpha ] Bio ] Clinical Hypnotherapy ] Contact ] De-Programming ] Enhancement Hypnosis ] Expanded General Hypnotherapy ] General Hypnotherapy ] Medical Hypnotherapy ] Sexual Issues ] Smoking Cessation ] Stress management ] Stroke ] Pain Management ] Medical Tourism ] Public Events ] Using Skype ] Website Map ] BLOG ]